DELIVERY & RETURNS
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you initiate a return and send your item(s) back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
As part of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact, our return instructions are paper free.
1.What you need to do:
To initiate an international return, please contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a pre-paid return label to print and schedule a pick-up via DHL.
Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment.
To initiate a domestic return, please contact our team email@example.com and you will receive a pre-paid return label to print.
2. Give us a few details :
Explicitly state the reason why you want to send your item(s) back.
If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
If you like to exchange an item because the fit isn’t right, tell us the replacement size.
3. Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Made-to-order items cannot be returned as they have been created to your specification, unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you
- Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
Cancelling an order
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 Regulations (CCRs). If you would like to cancel your order, you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days from the date your order arrived using one of the methods set out below.
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order.
Once you notify us, you will be responsible for the cost and returning the items to Ruxandra.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our team, your refund will be processed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way.
The refund procedure may take between 10-30 days from the arrival of the item/s. Any changes in currency during the return period will not be reimbursed.
For any of the above, please contact our team by email or by phone